5.04.2009

Stephen’s all-school e-mail

On The Davidson Awards Show tonight:

Hey guys,

I’ve been working on something for the past few weeks with a few of my friends, it’s a remix to Asher Roth’s “I Love College” called “I Love Commons.” We’ve recorded a new track and a music video that will be premiering at The Davidson Awards Show tonight, and I’d love it if you could come check it out. This is probably one of the coolest things I’ve done during college. I mean, going to the Elite 8 was great, but this ...

Here’s the info on the event:

The Davidson Awards Show
Tonight (Monday)
10pm
Duke Family Performance Hall

It’s also going to be a pretty awesome event, they’re giving out awards, all the a capella groups and shades of brown are performing, so it should be a great time to take a study break.

Thanks and God Bless,
Stephen

No comments: