11.26.2009

Today

Claire:

Every day I continue to be amazed by the unforgettable experiences and relationships that I’ve formed through following this team over my four years here. This board has been such a great part of that, as a connection to fantastic alums, a procrastination tool, a wealth of opinions and humor (and poetry!), and a way to share our love for this community. Being a Davidson student and a fan of this program has literally changed my life in ways I could never have fathomed even this time three years ago, and for that I can hardly express how grateful I am to all of you, to everyone involved. Thank you thank you thank you. There is no team I would rather support, no college and community I would rather be part of. Thank you for helping to make this the truth in my life. Happy Thanksgiving!

Bryant:
Got a lot to be thankful for...what are you thankful for?

No comments: