7.08.2009

Translating couch potato

Someone named Ed Weiland:

I’m having some trouble warming up to Curry, but unlike with Flynn I really can’t say for sure that he’s overrated. He’s like Westbrook last year. There was nothing in Westbrook’s numbers that suggested he’d be as good as he was, but there was also nothing that indicated he wouldn’t. Curry is the same way. I still see a 6’1” gunner who was a great scorer at the small college level. I still have my doubts about whether he can play the point or not, which will be necessary if he’s going to be a special player. But there’s no one stat I can point that says he can’t. The fact that several NBA teams seem to love this guy is probably a good sign. It’s also good that he’s going to the Warriors where his offense will be valued and put to good use.


In other words: I don’t know much, or anything, really, but I’ll just keep typing.

1 comment:

Splinter Faction said...

Quote: In other words: I don’t know much, or anything, really, but I’ll just keep typing.

Hey, you're a pro, so you know that's not all bad, right? Sometimes the great white monster is in front of you and deadline approaches, and, well, there you go.

Showing my age. What is the computer age equivalent of the great white monster?